추천 내역
신고
1주일 보지 않기
카카오톡 공유
주소 복사
모바일 (밤모드 이용시)
댓글
동정ll조회 395l

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/26/us/politics/presidential-debate.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-abc-region®ion=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/presidential-debate-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-quotes/index.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/liveblogs/2016/09/first-presidential-debate-clinton-trump-2016/501647/

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/donald-trump-microphone-presidential-debate/index.html?sr=twCNN092716donald-trump-microphone-presidential-debate0458AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=29234738

1. 트럼프는 힐러리가 토론 준비를 너무 많이 했다고 깠지만:

"I think Donald just criticized me for preparing for this debate. And, yes, I did. You know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be president. And I think that's a good thing,"

그렇다. 그리고 또 무엇을 준비한줄 아는가? 나는 대통령이 되기 위해 준비했다.

2. 트럼프는 힐러리가 대통령으로서의 look과 stamina가 부족하다고 했으나:

“He tried to change from looks to stamina, but this is a man who has called women pigs, slobs and dogs,”

외모에서 스태미너로 말을 바꿨지만 그는 여성을 돼지, 게으름벵이, 그리고 개라고 표현한 사람이다. (팩트)

and someone who has said pregnancy is an inconvenience to employers

그리고 노동자에게 임신은 불편함이라고 말한 사람 (팩트)

3. 오바마 행정부 8년동안 끊임없이 오바마가 미국 시민권자가 아니라는 는 주장한 것에 대해 트럼프는:

"I got him to give the birth certificate," he said about President Barack Obama.

8년동안의 그나마 있는 자신의 행보를 부정 

(거짓: 트럼프의 정치 커리어 시작이 바로 오바마 음모론)

“She failed to get the birth certificate,” he said. “When I got involved, I didn’t fail.”

그리곤 힐러리 탓을 함

4. 트럼프는 이라크 전쟁 참전에 찬성했다 (팩트)

Mrs. Clinton pressed Mr. Trump’s repeated claim, contradicted by public statements he has made in the past, that he had opposed the Iraq war from the beginning. “Donald supported the invasion of Iraq,” she said. “That is absolutely proved over and over again.” “Wrong,” Mr. Trump interjected. “Wrong.”

5. 트럼프는 1980년 이후 납세 기록을 제출하지 않는 유일한 대통령 후보 (팩트)

Pressed on his refusal to release his tax returns, Mr. Trump repeated an oft-used line that he is facing “a routine audit” that precluded him from releasing the information. Mr. Holt noted that the I.R.S. had said he was free to release anything he wanted. Mr. Trump said he would “release my tax returns, against my lawyers’ wishes,” if Mrs. Clinton agreed to release a cache of her emails

트럼프는 회계 감사 중이라 그것이 끝나면 공개하겠다 고수하고 있지만

관련 규정상 감사 중이여도 공개 못할건 없음 (팩트)

"That makes me smart," Trump said in response to Clinton saying he might not pay federal income taxes.

그리고 트럼프는 연방 소득세를 회피하는 것이 "현명한 일"이라고함 

6. 최근 문제되고 있는 유색 인종에 대한 사법/경찰 시스템의 차별 및 불합리성에 대해

Mrs. Clinton said that race remained “a significant challenge” in the country, adding that the criminal justice system treated minorities differently.

힐러리는 국가가 직면한 문제라는 점을 인정

Mr. Trump said Mrs. Clinton “doesn’t want to use a couple of words” — law and order — before defending the contentious stop-and-frisk police strategy. “African-Americans and Hispanics are living in hell,” he said. “You walk down the streets, you get shot.”

트럼프는 법과 질서를 세우자면서 유색인종에 대해서 경찰이 불심검문으로 신체 검사를 할 수 있도록 하고 더 많은 경찰병력을 동원해야 한다고 주장

그리고 유색 인종 거주지역에 가면 총 맞는다고 그들을 잠재적으로 범죄자로 규정

7. 힐러리가 IS에 대한 계획을 공개하는 것에 대해

"I don't think Gen. Douglas MacArthur would like that," Trump responding to Clinton saying she has published her plan to defeat ISIS online.

트럼프는 맥아더는 그러지 않았을 것이라고 비판하지만

"You’re telling the enemy everything you want to do. No wonder you’ve been fighting ISIS your entire adult life.”

힐러리가 평생을(...) ISIS와 싸웠다고 말함.

(거짓: 2010년대부터; IS가 뭔지도 모른다는거)

물론 트럼프는 계획은 가지고 있다지만

그 계획이라는게 바로 군 지휘부에게서 좋은 계획을 보고받는것 (팩트)

(계획을 보고받는게 계획)

8. 힐러리의 e메일 문제에 대해 (팩트)

"I made a mistake using private email," Clinton said.
"That's for sure," Trump added.

개인 서버로 이메일을 한건 실수였다

당연하지. 결코 용납될 수 없다.

9. 트럼프는 미국의 과도한 규제 때문에 기업들이 미국을 떠나고 따라서 그들의 돈을 회수할 수 있게끔 해야한다 주장했지만 (애플처럼) 그 기업들이 옮긴 곳이 바로 아일랜드 같은 조세회피처

10. 힐러리가 영부인/상원의원/국무의원으로서 아무것도 안했다는 공격에

As Mrs. Clinton defended her record, he interrupted frequently. “You haven’t done it. You haven’t done it,” he said. “Excuse me.” Mrs. Clinton shot back, “Donald, I know you live in your own reality,” before continuing her answer.

도널드, 너가 너만의 세계에서 살고 있는건 알고 있어.

11. 트럼프: 나의 최고의 장점은 바로 나의 기질이다. 나는 위닝 멘탈리티를 가졌다.

"I think my strongest asset by far is my temperament. I have a winning temperament,"

그리고 그것이 힐러리보다 낫다고(...) 하자:

"A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not be able to touch the code of nuclear weapons"

"한 개의 트윗만으로도 격분하는 사람에게 원자폭탄을 맡길 수는 없다" 고 응수. 

- 그 외 

# 트럼프는 초반 26분동안 클린턴의 발언 시간에 총 40번 끼어들음

Hillary Clinton was interrupted 40 times in the first 26 minutes of the presidential debate.

# 트럼프는 토론이 끝나고

"And they also had, gave me a defective mic. Did you notice that? My mic was defective within the room," he told a group of reporters afterward. "No, but I wonder, was that on purpose? Was that on purpose? But I had a mic that wasn't worked properly, with, working properly within the room."

마이크 탓을 함

# 그리고

"I didn't want to do my final attack, which was to attack her husband on what took place with respect to him and his life .... because Chelsea who I happen to think is a wonderful young lady was in the room, and I just didn't think it would be appropriate."

힐러리의 가족문제 (빌 클린턴의 과거 스캔들) 등으로 끝내버릴 수 있었지만 첼시(딸)을 생각해 말하지 않았다(...) 고 자랑함.

* 총평

-NYT

“Debate” is an iffy word for an exercise in which candidates are prompted by moderators to dole out their stump speeches bit by bit under hot lights while a clock counts the seconds and every quip and jab and stumble is used to keep score and proclaim a “winner.”

But when just one candidate is serious and the other is a vacuous bully, the term loses all meaning.

한 명의 후보가 진지하더라도 다른 한 명이 그저 얼빠진 불량배라면 토론의 의미가 없어지게 된다.

- The Atlantic

Monday brought the first debate of the presidential season, but it often felt like two separate debates. One, from Hillary Clinton, was wonky, crisp, and polished; if not always inspiring, it was professional and careful. The other, from Donald Trump, was freewheeling, aggressive, and meandering, occasionally landing a hard blow but often substance-less and hard to follow. But the two debates intersected at times, sometimes raucously, as Trump repeatedly broke in to interrupt Clinton.

월요일의 토론은 서로 다른 두 개의 토론을 보는것 같았다. 힐러리 클린턴의 토론은 많은 준비를 거쳐 세련되었으며 전문적이고 세심했다. 도널드 트럼프의 그것은 자유분방하고, 공격적이고 두서 없이 종잡을 수 없었고, 종종 강력한 공격을 했지만 대부분 근거가 없었고 이해할 수가 없었다.

트럼프가 반복적으로 요란스럽게 힐러리의 발언에 끼어들기를 할 때 두 후보가 만나게 되었다.

- 언제나준비된보니

한줄요약: 힐러리는 잘 정리해서 준비된 걸 말함, 그런데 트럼프는 선동과 날조로 승부한 게 대부분.

이런 글은 어떠세요?

진짴ㅋㅋㅋㅋ제친구가 트럼프가 멕시코나 중국을 언급할떄마다 보드카 샷을 한잔씩 먹으면 우린 죽을거라고 햇어욬ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7년 전
로그인 후 댓글을 달아보세요

1 / 3   키보드
닉네임날짜조회

인티영상이 인티포털로 통합되었습니다 07.23 23:11 10694 5
제작비 초과로 출연료 압류설 이수만회장 07.21 19:08 10416 1
단식원 탈출한듯한 먹성훈과의 먹방 잔치 이수만회장 07.21 19:08 3450 2
얼굴로 힐링 받고 싶은 사람 다 드루와.. 이수만회장 07.21 19:07 4533 3
늦었다고 생각할 때가 진짜 너무 늦었다 이수만회장 07.21 19:07 3293 2
덕서니다!!!! 반갑구만 반가워요! 이수만회장 07.21 19:07 1248 3
성운이는 제성을 아예 몰라.. 이수만회장 07.21 19:06 996 3
뿌쁜이의 행복♬ 짜란다 짜란다!! 이수만회장 07.21 19:06 10409 5
[랜덤1열댄스] RANDOM 1LINE DANCE (여자)아이들 ((G)-IDLE) │ Uh-Oh.... 4차원삘남 07.21 03:35 3185 2
[예능맛ZIP/백종원의골목식당] 🌟백종원 예능시리즈 역대 고수들 총출동!🌟 원주 미로중앙시장을 살려라 《.. 4차원삘남 07.21 03:34 1532 2
[오분순삭] 무한도전 게임블랙홀 박명수,,,무한도전만 하면 적자ㅠㅠ|#무한도전 레전드 4차원삘남 07.21 03:34 1303 1
역대급 가'족'같은 분위기🏠 머리카락 대신 목 날아갈 뻔한 미용실 알바 리뷰ㅣ워크맨 ep.10 4차원삘남 07.21 03:33 1480 2
"워크맨 채널 독립하자마자 파업 선언해…" 4차원삘남 07.21 03:33 2684 4
군대 가기 전에 한국식 호캉스 제대로 즐기러 간 영국 쌍둥이? 4차원삘남 07.21 03:32 1487 4
4년 전 프리킥 연습하던 백승호ㅋㅋㅋ 무회전으로 뚝 떨어지는 거 ㄷㄷ… (하드 털이) 4차원삘남 07.21 03:32 1385 2
업그레이드 부녀회장 VS 체대생 과연 승자는!!! 4차원삘남 07.21 03:31 1458 2
"대답 잘해!"... 쎈 언니 김연경의 말말말! 이 언니들 재밌다! / 비디오머그 4차원삘남 07.21 03:31 2457 3
멕시코 마약왕의 몰락! 대한민국도 승리해야 할 상대가 있는데... / 비디오머그 4차원삘남 07.21 03:30 3046 2
'나의 아저씨'에서 좋았던 장면 (나라) He 07.21 01:39 3678 3
휘트니 휴스턴 신이내린 가창력.swf .서로가 서로 07.21 00:54 637 2
영상 인기글 l 안내
1/1 8:58 ~ 1/1 9:00 기준