1주일 보지 않기
카카오톡 공유
주소 복사
모바일 (밤모드 이용시)
댓글
l조회 357l
이 글은 7년 전 (2016/10/02) 게시물이에요

어디가서 말하기 쪽팔려서 여기다가 물어본당..ㅠㅠ

올해 시니어고 외국살다가 한국드가서 1년살고 여기 다시와서 학교 다니고 있어...

근데 이제 대학을 넣어야 하자나 

내가 미대를 준비하고 있어서 포트폴리오, 토플만 준비 하고있는데

사람들이 sat를 해야한다고 하더라고 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 아니 난 sat한번도 해본적 없어.. 사실 1년 한국 간게 한국에서 아예살줄 알아서 수능 준비하고 있었단 말이야 ㅠㅠㅠ

혹시 sva scad ringling artcenter 이런 아트스쿨이 sat필요하니...? 장학금 받을려면 꼭 필요하겠지..?

이런 글은 어떠세요?

행1
그 학교 웹사이트 들어가면 다 나와~
7년 전
행2
다 필요행 장학금 아니더라도 sva였나 art center는 필요할걸
7년 전
행3
학교마다 다르긴 하겠지만 아마 필요할거얌
7년 전
행4
난 sat 안보고 act 봤지만 act 점수 안내고도 대학 잘 왔어...! 미국에 많이 안 넣어서 그럴 수도 있지만
7년 전
행5
내가 그나마 아는곳은 sva인데 거긴 필요업성 난 리즈디 다녀 도움줄수있는거 줄께
7년 전
글쓴행
헐 ㅠㅠ 좀 긴 이야긴데 들어줄수 있니...?
7년 전
행6
응먼데?
7년 전
글쓴행
내가 사실 1년 한국에 있으면서 정시로 그냥 대학갈려고 해서 아예 한국 내신도 아예 안하고 (못한게 맞지.. 거기 공부는 첨이니까) 정시랑 입시 그림만 그리다가 아빠 회사때문에 이번에 12학년으로 오면서 내신도 완전 옛날 9.10 학년때는 4점 만점에 3.7 정도 나왔는데 한국학교에서 1년은 환산해보면 4점 만점에 2.2 정도야... 이번학기에 성적이 좋으면 장학금 가능성이 있을까..? 또 내가 6월에 졸업하려면 꼭 이수해야하는 수업들이 있어서 지금 학교에서는 11학년 들이랑 수업듣고 학점만 따는식으로 완전 뒤죽박죽 다니고 있어서 ap나 어드벤스 클래스 하나도 안듣고 있단 말이야..ㅠ 난 이때까지 어차피 아트컬리지로 갈거니까 에세티나 에이피 필요 없다고 생각했는데 또 주위사람들 말 들으니까 또 필요 한거 같고 그래서 지금이라도 ap수업으로 스케줄을 바꿀까?? ㅠㅠ 글고 나 원서 넣을때 인터네셔널 맞지?? 너무 많이 물어보는거 같은데ㅠㅠ 포폴도 어떤식으로 했는지 물어볼수 있을까... 난 지금 걍 내 맘대로 그림만 그리고 있어 ㅠㅠ
7년 전
글쓴행
난 대학 scad, sva pratt artcenter mica ringling 이런데 생각하고있어
7년 전
행7
지금 이것저것 고민이 많아보이네 내가 한국말보단 영어로 더 잘 설명할거같아서 영어로 말해두 괜찮겟지?
First of all i feel like theres nothing to worry about. I guess your biggest issue seems to be your grade in high school but seriously, if your overall gpa is around 3.0-3.5 you will be fine. Art schools are not so strict in gpa especially in taking ap classes or whatever. The better you do the safer it is but that is not what art schools are looking for, you know? BUT if you are international and aiming for scholarship i cant guarantee you on that. But i know some ppl who went to saic (chicago) who got scholarship as an international. I think it depends on what school youre applying to but the schools you listed wont be too harsh. Im sorry that i cant give you an exact answer for this, but dont be scared.

Oops forgot to tell you about portfolio:)
Well, for me, i think i tried to have portfolio that shows my skills and potential. Try to have 3-4 detailed pencil/pen drawings(im saying 3-4 because that is enough), paintings based on your imagination, and try to include some materials that are not commonly used (like cryons pastels acrylic watercolor paint, etc) in some of you work. Ive also had some 3d work like my face made of clay and literally there should be no limit and feel free to do anything. But its important to have some strong components overall out of your portfolio. Hope it helps and let me know if you have any questions.

7년 전
글쓴행
땡큐 그럼 포폴을 더 열심히 준비하고 지피에이 올려서 좀더 높은데도 넣을수 있도록 하고 장학금받을수 있는 방법도 좀 알아봐야겠다 인티사람들 너무 따숩당...
7년 전
행8
응 맞아 결국 포트폴리오 잘하고 지피에이는 3.0 (3.2?) 이상만되면 거의 다 갖게 보더라구 학교마다 장학금 기준은 다르겠지만 너무 높지도않을거야. 지금 가장 바쁠시기일텐데 열심히하느라 고생하네 좋은결과 있을거야!!
7년 전
글쓴행
고마웡 ♥근데 나 한국에서 그리던 정물화 같은거도 포폴에다 넣어도 될까? 서양화 입시그림에서 많이 볼수있는 그런 연필로 그린 북어나 종이나 항아리 벽돌 같은거 그린게 있고든..
7년 전
행9
아하 그런건 하나만 넣거나 아예 안넣는게 좋을거같아. 차라리 새로운 그림에 너가 이만큼 잘 그릴수있다, 하는걸 보여줄수있게 다른스타일의 그림을 아예 만드는걸 추천해.
7년 전
글쓴행
9에게
고마워 고마워 ♥스케치북 첨부하라면 그런거 넣어야겠당...

7년 전
행10
Heeeeey can I ask you some questions?? It would be lovely if you could help me ( :
7년 전
행11
Sure wassup?
7년 전
행12
so obviously Im applying for art schools - can you be more specific about portfolios? How long did it took for you to build portfolio? and my gpa is aroud 3.6 so it that good enough? Im thinking like 2 paintings, collage. 3 life drawings, 4 still life, 4 object studies, and some landscape, hopefully! and I also have some 3d sculpture using casts. btw, Im in Canada. Do you think i'll get into it? idk- it just so much in my head and I am just really glad that I met someone who can help me!!!
7년 전
행13
Ive spent 3-4 months for my portfolio over the summer before senior yr but it was quite intense for me so if possible u may wanna take longer than that for yourself. 3.6 gpa is good enough, nothing to worry about. Contents you listed sound reasonable and ideal to me. You may wanna have some interesting/radical pieces too (in collage/still life/object studies) that could show your personal interest.
There should be no issues at all for getting into any art schools for being in Canada.
Im happy u reached out for help! I hope what I said is helpful and makes sense to you. Dont be afraid to ask more questions if you need

7년 전
행14
13에게
Thank you so much!!!!! I have thousands of questions - Can I ask for your email adress if that is okay? If not, I totally understand!

7년 전
행15
13에게
Woops and did you also prepare the portfolio by yourself? like what kind of level of skills do they want? and when you say object studies - you mean like just 'thing'? Also, do I have to have meaning behind all of these work? This is the confusing part. Lots of people say it is about skill, but some other also say that you have to have meaning. Is it better to include more media like crayons and water colour?

7년 전
행16
15에게
I went to hakwon to prepare and personally i think it was helpful because i get to brainstorm ideas together and get advice, etc. but its not necessary of course. I didnt have meaning to every work i made and does not have to. If its visually pleasing ans interesting, that can be enough. They wont look for work that has conceptual meaning behind for applicants who dont even go to college yet. Everything is up to you. Again, its your choice to use crayons and water color, but its good to have quite variety if mediums mixed throughout ur portfolio. U dont wanna see every single work in pencil or same medium, you know? Its been five years but personally i had pencil still life, pen drawing bases on imagination, collage, acrylic painting, 3d clay(mold), medium-mixed work, self-portrait(forgot the medium), 3d work made out of styrofoam, etc.

7년 전
행18
16에게
that is just crazy!! btw thank you so much for your help! I have been working on the painting which is a portrait of my friend haha. Also, have you been to national portfolio day? I am planning on going, but I am super nervous! Oh, and does art schools want complicated works that includes lots of things in work? Uraghh , i am so stoked and nervous at the same time!!!

7년 전
행17
Sorry for some typos and yeah feel free to hit me up
7년 전

로그인 후 댓글을 달아보세요

카테고리
  1 / 3   키보드
날짜조회
해외거주 나한테 헤어지라고 말좀 해줘… 외국인 남친임15 06.12 16:38616 2
해외거주유학 막상 다가오니까 너무 겁나 ㅎ..10 06.12 23:03225 0
해외거주인스타 보면 북미는 결혼 일찍하는 거 같아 7 1:56322 0
해외거주범블 이나 힌지 괜찮아?7 15:0870 0