모바일 (밤모드 이용시)
댓글
l조회 641l 1
이 글은 3년 전 (2020/11/04) 게시물이에요
ㄹㅇ 당황스럽다...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

like do they even know what theyre talking about LOL
추천  1

행1
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 내말이 I don’t rly care about their views but I just want them to research on their own before spitting out those shallow knowledges from comments that they saw
3년 전
글쓴행
IKRRRR like i have no idea why they think trump is so good for korea and biden is so bad... honestly korea dont even matter and none of them favor korea over anything... these dumbasses smh
3년 전
행2
본문 댓글 다 받음... 당황시럽
3년 전
행3
Nope. They don’t know what they are talking about & it’s so frustrating. Yeah, I get that the past 4 years Trump was nicer to KR, but how long will he be? He doesn’t care about KR, only about his image and how he’s perceived. Looks like it worked to people in KR.
3년 전
글쓴행
dude exactly... he doesnt give a shit about korea and he’s planning to raise taxes on them when he gets reelected too. idk why they also think biden is so favored towards japan and china like he doesnt favor any of korea japan china either... idk where they getting their facts
3년 전
행3
They should think about who would be better for the US overall? If Trump gets elected there is no America. Everything plummets.
3년 전
행12
Well they don’t care about who would be better for the US. They are not american
3년 전
행4
난 안봐 아예 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 백날 말해도 친중친일 얘기하고 한국은 트럼프가 당선되야 좋다 하고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3년 전
행5
한국 입장에서는 당연히 중국 일본 패는게 속 시원하겠지만 미국에 있는 멍청한 지지자들은 아시아 국가들을 전체로 패는걸로 안다고...그 사람들은 아시안 보고 중국인, 일본인, 한국인 구분이 안 간다고. 그리고 뭐 미세먼지 때문에 중국을 팬다? 트럼프는 항상 말만 많지 걔는 항상 미국 아닌 나라 다 욕한다고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 트럼프랑 공화당 지지자들 과학 믿지도 않아...
3년 전
행4
그니까 중국이랑 일본을 팬다고 한국 좋아하는거 절대 아니고 걔넨 아시아에 중국 일본 인도 이정도 밖에 모르는 무식이들이 많아서 그러는거임 사실상 아시아인들 싹다 패는건데 그걸 이렇게 감싸주고 바이든을 친중친일ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋ
3년 전
행5
다 알고 봐도 트럼프가 낫다는데 여긴 트럼프뿐만 아니라 공화당 전체가 범죄자들이라 당연히 한국은 모르지...너무 답답해. 그리고 선동이 쉬워서 바이든을 나쁜쪽으로만 몰아세우는 글이 많아지는것도 스트레스...
3년 전
행4
바이든이 왜 나아? 물어보면 당연히 친중친일이구 나이가 많고 소아성애자니까! 라고 답할듯 트럼프는 중국 잘 패니까 좋고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 진짜 어디서 나온 얘기인지 뉴스 좀만 읽으면 바로 알텐데
3년 전
행5
4에게
트럼프 “grab them by the pussy” 이런건 왜 눈 감아주는거? 그리고 성매매, 성폭행까지 한 사람인데...여성 인권, 유색인종 생각 하나도 안하는 놈이 중국을 잘 팬다는걸로 지지하는거 이해 못 해

3년 전
삭제된 댓글
5에게
(2020/11/05 2:33:47에 규칙 위반으로 삭제된 댓글입니다)

3년 전
행5
삭제된 댓글에게
미국 지지자들도 트럼프가 이상한 소리하면 “he was just kidding!!” 이런 말 나오는데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 눈막귀막

3년 전
행6
forreals i was taken aback by the shallow view people have on this site and now they are even shitting on immigrants and international students... like do you really think supporting trump would be better for korea? after seeing how racist he is esp during covid? yeah maybe in terms of foreign policy it might be better, but do note that trump thinks of korea as his “toy”
3년 전
행6
im not saying biden is much better but at least he has the courage to bring up issues with racism and inequality... it just made me realize how homogeneous korea is and people don’t understand the degree of unfairness and corruption trump has brought internationally
3년 전
행5
he praised xi jinping...doesn’t that make him 친중? Also why are they believing Trump’s lies about voter fraud....
3년 전
행6
그러니까ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 친중 친일 ㅋ 그렇게 단편적으로만 판단하다니... since when did they care so much about american politics?
3년 전
행15
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜로ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3년 전
삭제한 댓글
(본인이 직접 삭제한 댓글입니다)
3년 전
행9
ㅇㅈㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3년 전
글쓴행
그니까ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3년 전
글쓴행
thank god for these comments yall i was literally so heated about how ignorant ppl on this cite are LOL
3년 전
행10
I see their point of supporting trump because it would be better for korea
biden might be pro china and japan but trump is just straight out racist
and people choosing to support him just blows my mind

3년 전
글쓴행
but like i dont get why it would be better for korea cuz trump is literally trying to raise taxes on the military for korea...? but biden is not doing anything against korea...? trump has negative effects on korea while biden has nothing. biden just support international relations not japan or china LOL.

and yes youre right. trump is just straight out racist, and they have the stupidity to support someone that hates them

3년 전
행10
Exactly that's what I don't understand I'm pretty sure the people here don't know about that and they don't like Biden because they think Biden will support China and Japan with everything and disregard Korea completely
3년 전
글쓴행
yeah and that's just straight up wrong. i have never in my life heard that biden supports china and japan as much as these people think he does on this website.
3년 전
행10
Biden supports international relations not just china and japan
Honestly people here are so caught up in their own thoughts they're ignoring everything we've got to say

3년 전
글쓴행
10에게
ikr he just supports international relations and that in no way should make him 친중친일... yes people here don't even want to listen to the other side. i earlier tried to explain why what they're saying is false and they're just like stop judging me blah blah blah. honestly a bunch of them supporting trump on this app is just peer pressure and 물타기 and they don't wanna believe that it is

3년 전
행10
글쓴이에게
exactly and some of them take this as a joke when some people got their lives on the line

3년 전
글쓴행
10에게
yes. do they even understand that all these stores and buildings are boarding up their walls for this election? the fear that people are going through if trump gets re-elected? i get that you only care about korea's rights, but that's just inhumane. and they prob get so heated when they experience racism or any kind of hate from somebody.

3년 전
행10
글쓴이에게
exactly with trump around racism won't go away it'll only get worse not to mention homophobia, transphobia, and islamophobia

3년 전
행11
나 아까 한참 과열됐을때 그래서 나갔다옴,, ㅋㅋ
3년 전
글쓴행
나도ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 틱톡이나 레딧 갔다가 익외거주 여기에 들어와서 좀 숨쉼...
3년 전
삭제된 댓글
(2020/11/05 12:53:39에 규칙 위반으로 삭제된 댓글입니다)
3년 전
글쓴행
맞아 나도 여기 거의 안 들어오다가 오늘 생각나서 들어옴ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 오자마자 글 제목들 보고 사이다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3년 전
행11
ㅠㅠㅠ흐규... 나 왜 규칙위반이냐....... 아무말도 안 썼는데ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 엉엉 너무 억울해...
3년 전
글쓴행
11에게
omgggg its prob some conservative korean who was peeping in here that reported you🤡 literal clowns

3년 전
삭제한 댓글
(본인이 직접 삭제한 댓글입니다)
3년 전
글쓴행
exactly. honestly i just stopped trying to understand them cuz they're literally not making any sense at all. they are just spitting out random information and big words here and there so they sound like they know whats going on but they don't at all. don't listen to their ignorant asses smh
3년 전
삭제한 댓글
(본인이 직접 삭제한 댓글입니다)
3년 전
글쓴행
omg IKRRR like i've been on this website since it literally opened and they telling me to get off cuz im an american. like stfu and go to sleep smh
3년 전
행13
and honestly how is biden the only one supportive to china or japan? how can they be so sure that trump isn't going to favor their side when things actually happen?
3년 전
글쓴행
ikr and honestly biden don't favor anybody, he's just pro international relations. meanwhile trump HATES asia and asians and will raise taxes for military when he gets reelected. so idk who they think it beneficial for korea rn.
3년 전
행13
i knoww i'm just thinking arent we even korean now like i thought they seemed to care when theres like news about asians being racially hated but how can they support sme who supports rAciSM? ????? like am i trippin here what how just how ??????
3년 전
글쓴행
13에게
dude IKRRRRR like what are all these hypocrites. they get so HEATED when they see the TINIEST bit of racism but then they are literally supporting the icon of racism rn. are they kidding me. how stupid do you have to be????

3년 전
행13
글쓴이에게
i i just can't its too much lmaooo they should at least try to think about all of the koreans stuck here with fear of being harassed at least once if they really care about us election that much

3년 전
글쓴행
13에게
exactly. but they honestly don't even know the full picture and can only see the tiniest things that other people mention on the comment themselves

3년 전
행13
글쓴이에게
i just feel rly bad for the op in 초록글 like he/she didnt have to see all the negative comments op was just expressing her feelings which i felt exactly the same

3년 전
글쓴행
13에게
ikr they literally just bullying her i cry... there's nothing wrong w what she posted either

3년 전
행14
ㅇㅈㅇㅈ 진짜 어제부터 계속 대선 관련 글 올라오는데 한국에 사는 사람들 중엔 트럼프 지지하는 사람만 있나 싶을 정도로 다 댓글들이 트럼프 쪽이더라
3년 전
글쓴행
맞아... 한국인들은 다 외교관계만 신경쓰는건가... 트럼프 된다고 한국에 그렇게 좋은 것도 아닌데ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3년 전
삭제된 댓글
(2020/11/05 16:40:44에 규칙 위반으로 삭제된 댓글입니다)
3년 전
글쓴행
그니까ㅠㅠ 바이든 이렇게 싫어하는 것도 이해가 안돼
3년 전
행14
솔직히 둘 다 도찐개찐이지만 트럼프 보다는 어떻게 봐도 바이든인데 그 친일 친중 때문에 바이든은 안된다니...
3년 전
글쓴행
14에게
내말이ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 바이든이 진짜 친중친일도 아닌데 하ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이렆게 우리 바이든 지지한다고 욕할거면 본인들도 남의 나라에 대해서 왈가왈부 안했으면ㅠㅠ

3년 전
행15
본문하고 댓글 다 받는다 실질적으로 미국에 살지 않기에 뭐 그렇게 얘기할 수 있음 근데 바이든 지지한다고 하면 친중 취급하고 험한말 하는 거 보고 에휴
3년 전

로그인 후 댓글을 달아보세요

혹시 지금 한국이 아니신가요!?
여행 l 외국어 l 해외거주 l 해외드라마
카테고리
  1 / 3   키보드
날짜조회
해외거주한국에서 사올꺼 모가 있을까??10 09.22 11:35339 0
해외거주익들아.. 나 영주권땃어🥹8 09.22 16:08197 0
해외거주 교수 이거 나 0점 준거야 아님 실수야?..9 09.20 09:21415 0
해외거주미국 상위권 미대 다니는데 너무 좋다 8 09.21 05:58227 1
해외거주필리핀 여자애들 예쁜애들 많지않아? 5 09.20 13:50259 0
ib했던 익들아 ㅠㅠtok essay source로 뉴스 써도 돼??4 02.26 09:54 257 0
검고 친 사람은 캐나다 대학 어떻게 들어 갈 수 있어?1 02.26 07:11 281 1
캐나다익들아 물리 11학년꺼 필요해??2 02.26 00:24 226 0
미국대학은 보통 몇학점이 보통이야?14 02.25 19:02 559 0
아이비히는 익 중에 파모자 아는 익 있어? 02.25 16:30 122 0
히터 온도는 원래 잘 안올라가?ㅠㅠ5 02.25 15:54 75 0
코비드 시작되고 P/nP로 바꿀 수 있는 강의들이 늘어났는데7 02.25 04:22 127 0
혹시 동남아 사람 이름 봐줄사람..?!6 02.25 03:44 495 0
펜스테이트 붙었어!!!!!4 02.25 00:57 554 0
대학 원서 절망편->급 희망편 4 02.24 16:35 381 0
시내 면세점에서 즉시수령 가능할까? 02.24 15:19 37 0
미국익들 샤브샤브/불고기용 고기 어디서 사?8 02.24 08:08 6707 0
선크림 추천해ㅝ요ㅠㅠ13 02.24 04:31 211 0
혹시 해외 살면서 불안장애나 우울증 온 행 있어?10 02.24 04:29 1464 1
호스트때문에 학교 옮기는 거 어떻게 생각해?6 02.24 02:11 230 1
미국) 로봇 청소기 쓰는 익들! 02.23 13:42 39 0
미국이나 캐나다에서 정신과 치료 받아본 적 있는 사람 있어?11 02.22 18:22 873 0
이 섬머 리서치 프로그램 어떤거같아..? 6 02.22 15:28 148 0
한국 입국한 행들 질문있어 ㅜㅜ 9 02.22 12:02 184 0
행들이 나라면 어디서 왔냐고 물었을때 머라고 대답할것같아?? 9 02.22 10:03 566 0
추천 픽션 ✍️
by 한도윤
2007년 3월 2일.2007년에 나는 열일곱이었다. 지금 보다는 더 탱탱하고 하얀 피부와 직모의 앞머리로 눈썹까지 덮는 헤어스타일을 하고 다녔다. 그때도 키는 다른 애들보다 훌쩍 커 180이 넘었고 얼굴은 (유일하게) 지금과 똑같은 쌍꺼풀 없는 큰 눈에 웃상의 입꼬리를 가지고 있었다.주머니에는 항..
thumbnail image
by 콩딱
교통사고 일 이후에 나는 아저씨 집에 감금(?)을 당하게 됐다.그건 바로 김남길 아저씨 때문에 그래..." 아이고 제수씨, 내 말 기억하죠? 최대한 걷지 말기~~^^ 지훈이가 잘 봐줘~~~~^^ 뼈가 진짜 작고 앙상해 다시 아플지도~~^^지훈이 옆에 붙어있어~~~~ " 라며 따봉을 드는게... " 어차피..
thumbnail image
by 콩딱
번외편으로 들고왔어요! 눈물의 여왕 보고 시한부인 여주와 남친 지훈아찌와 그런 늒ㅋ힘 요즘 생각이 막 안 나서 ㅠㅠ 쉬는 타임!!! 요즘 몸 상태가 별로 안 좋은 것 같다뭔가 체력이 딸리고 두통이 심해지고 속이 아프다던가 며칠 전에 한 행동이 기억 안 나고그래서 아저씨 몰래 병..
thumbnail image
by 1억
저는 불륜녀입니다_ 사랑하는 파도에게w.1억  눈이 마주쳤는데 우석은 바보같이 눈을 피해버렸다. 책을 보면서 웃던 ##파도와 눈이 마주친 거였는데. 마치 자신에게 웃어준 것만 같아서 그게 너무 떨려서 마주할 수가 없었다.시선을 다른 곳에 둔 채로 읽지도않는 장르의 책을 보고있던 우석은 천천..
thumbnail image
by 콩딱
" 오늘 병원 간다고 그랬지. " " 네. " " 같이 가. ""아저씨 안 바빠요...? "" 말했잖아. 정리 다 했다고. " 아저씨는 내 머리를 쓰담더니, 금방 준비해 이러곤 씻으러 나갔다.사실은 아저씨랑 같이 병원을 가는것은 싫다.내 몸 상태를 깊게 알려주기 싫어서 그런가보다.근데 저러는데 어떻게 거..
thumbnail image
by 한도윤
“너 아직도 이 노래 들어?”나는 슬이에게 물었다. 하지만 슬이는 아무 말도 하지 않았다. 나는 그녀를 위해 말없이 노래를 들었다.내리쬐는 햇빛에 구름마저 부서져 버릴 것 같은 여름날, 카페베네 과일 빙수를 앞에 두고 싸웠던 지난날이 온전히 기억난다. 토이를 유독 좋아했던 그녀 귀에 이어..
전체 인기글 l 안내
9/23 7:56 ~ 9/23 7:58 기준
1 ~ 10위
11 ~ 20위
1 ~ 10위
11 ~ 20위
해외거주 인기글 l 안내
1/1 8:58 ~ 1/1 9:00 기준
1 ~ 10위